How to install DOKUWIKI in one click on your public Cloud?Dokuwiki is an open-source wiki, extremely easy-to-use and, above all, versatile. Dokuwiki does not require a database to work.
This tool is extremely popular for its clean, accessible syntax. It is also easy to maintain, integrate and backup.
Dokuwiki is ideal for businesses because it works with integrated access control and authentication connectors, which guarantees perfect security.
The community also plays a significant role, regularly adding new plug-ins and features. This increases Dokuwikis versatility day by day and gives it a wide range of potential uses beyond the traditional wiki.
Vidéo d'installation One Click
Benefits of Dokuwiki
- Easy to install and use
- Does not require a high-performance system
- Integrated access control lists
- Numerous extensions available
- Supports more than 50 languages
- Operates on independent devices
Why use Dokuwiki?
- Knowledge base for companies
- Private netbook
- Software manuals
- Project management workplace
- Internal CMS