How to install GOGS in one click on your public Cloud?GOGS (Go Git Service) is an open-source alternative to GitHub or BitBucket written in Go language. It is a Git server, under MIT license (license for free and open source software from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology).
GOGS is a lightweight multiplatform forge, so it can easily run on an ARM card. Therefore, it not only can be simply installed on a micro-server (Raspberry link), but also on a VM, or on any other dedicated server using a script. However, it can also be used on other GNU/Linus distributions, MAC OSX or even Windows Gogs works with a web interface similar to Github.
Available on IKOULA's catalogue of pre-installed applications, GOGS can be deployed in less than 3 minutes on your Cloud, allowing you to host your source code securely.
Vidéo d'installation One Click
the main features of GOGS
Here we will list the main features of GOGS, which are numerous. GOGS allows you to:
- Use multi-factor authentication.
- Connect to an LDAP directory.
- Manage branch access to a repository.
- Conduct code reviews and strengthen collaboration with merger applications.
- Create mirror repositories
- Create wikis
- Customize your code by proposing several themes according to your own preferences
- Create bug reports