How to install Jenkins in 1 click on your public Cloud ?Jenkins is a continuous integration tool created on Java, it's based on the Hudson's code. Jenkins may also be used with Python and NodeJS. The software can also run in a Servlet container (Apache Tomcat for instance) or in an autonomous way with a dedicated server.
Vidéo d'installation One Click
Web servers' management
- Jenkins is tailored to fit with every step of your project : From compilation to the way the code is pushed to targeted systems.
- It performs tests et fixes code errors.
- It interfaces with management system as CVS or Git.
- It performs projects on Apache Ant and Apache MAven but also arbitrary scripts in Unix Shell for instance.
- Jenkins can also take into account scripts and management programs.
Who can use JENKINS ?
JENKINS is tailored for developers teams whatever their size. Indeed, each stakeholder can drop his code in a code deposit tool as Github, then, JENKINS reacts to code modifications and then compiles it. Compilation will delete errors in the code by each. As a conclusion, JENKINS is the perfect tool for continous integration or delivery (CI / CD).