Joomla! is one of the most popular CMS on the market, it has plenty of great features that have been developed during its existence.
Among the features supported, we can for example quote RSS feeds, a "News" system, the ability to print pages, the management of blogs, polls and researches.
- Multilingual CMS: Joomla! supports 64 languages, making it a universal tool that can be used around the world.
- The project is supported by a very large community of developers and service providers who can support companies in building their project.
- "Update in 1 click" function greatly facilitating updates and making the use of Joomla accessible! to the most neophytes.
- Management of content, banners, contacts, templates and users.
- You can add new features through the implementation of new plugins (modules or components).
- The code for Joomla! can also be modified but this will require some development knowledge (PHP).
- Users can also choose to change the display and create their own templates.