IKOULA Cloud backup, by Acronis
Why chose IKOULA Cloud backup, by Acronis ?A complete, simple and flexible backup solution in "BaaS" mode (Backup as a Service), without time or location constraints.
IKOULA Cloud Backup, by Acronis is an easy-to-use cloud backup solution that requires no investment, is reliable, automated and scalable for all your data, applications or files, from the simplest to the most complex. Effortlessly protect data on all your workstations, mobile devices, and physical or virtual servers. Ensure the sustainability of your entire infrastructure with centralised backup management from a web interface.
IKOULA Cloud backup, by AcronisConfigure your storage space
or €9.99 EX.VAT/MTH
50 GB 5 000 GBChoose your storage space
Choose a subscription validity period
Main features of the IKOULA Cloud Backup by Acronis offer:
Simple and centralised management via a web interface
Ikoula Cloud backup, by Acronis allows you to easily remotely manage all the physical and virtual terminals in your environment. With a multi-tenant web-based backup and recovery console, you can assign backup tasks to one or more workstations, mobile devices or servers.
Flexible and customisable backup
You can customise your backups according to a desired schedule and frequency. You also select and configure the types of data to be backed up (from a single file to a complete server).
Fast self-service file restoration
With the web interface, you can securely access all backed up data online, search and restore files when you need them and from anywhere. Similarly, you can choose to restore an entire system from the cloud or to select a file type in particular.
All data you transfer is encrypted using an AES-256 encryption algorithm and access is protected by a unique encryption key without which data recovery is impossible.
How to backup with Acronis
Benefits of the IKOULA Cloud Backup, by Acronis offer:
ensures the security of your data in the event of a disaster in the physical location where it is used
with the web console without any specific installation
Data backed up in France
in a secure Data Centre, owned by IKOULA in the Aisne
Storage invoicing and scalability
regardless of the number of terminals to be backed up, only the amount of storage is charged. You have the option of upgrading your subscription according to your needs and without any investment.
Support for protection of more than 20 platforms
Windows, Linux, PC and Mac, 8 most common hypervisors, iOS and Android mobile devices, SQL databases, EXCHANGE servers, etc. ( detailed list here: Backupable Resources file)
FAQs: The most frequently asked questions
- Why backup?
- Without backup, companies can be exposed to regulatory non-compliance, loss of productivity and reputation and delay their development. Investing in a backup solution ensures the continuity of your business and protects you from:
- Unintentional file deletion
- Malware and Ransomware
- Cyber attacks
- Downloads of infected files
- Human error
- Fixed or portable user workstations
- Virtual machines
- Mobile phones
- Why backup in the Cloud?
- Cloud backups are secure off-site copies of data that are stored on servers, PCs, mobile devices, and accessible via an Internet connection. Cloud backups provide an increased level of redundancy and security for organisations that want to ensure that their important data will be available in the event of an on-site or physical disaster. A cloud backup service allows you to create automated full system backups and store as many backup versions as you want.