About IKOULAIKOULA is a specialist of web hosting, dedicated servers and cloud computing since February 1998. We own 2 Data Centers in France (Reims and Eppes), plus 2 business units in Nederland and Spain. Our solution “CloudIKOULAONE” is available in 3 continents (Europe, Asia and USA). Our teams are fluent in more than 10 different languages and available 24/7 in order to help you in your projects.
Few figures about IKOULAThe company, the infrastructure, the network
- Clients present in more than 0 countries
- 0 owned Data Centers in France
- 0 m² at Reims and 0 m² at Eppes
- 0 points of presence internationally
- 0 spoken languages by our teams
- 0 Gbits of network capacity
- 0 peering agreements
- 0 kms of used fibres
Since our creation in 1998, the Human Being has always been the main element of our business : For us, the greatest technologies couldn’t exist without a human touch. That’s why we advocate for a more human Cloud, with solutions created by people, for people. This idea is visible in our baseline “we host with care”, which perfectly summarize our vision of this IT sector.
- Creation of IKOULA
- Solution of Co-Location launching
- Dedicated servers rental
- Online store express.IKOULA.com
- REIMS Datacenter opening
- Public Cloud pioneer
- Creation of IES division
- iKeepinCloud launching
- EX10 Market place launching
- Ardian into IKOULA's equity
- EPPES Datacenter opening
- Cloud expansion over 3 continents
- Netherlands acquisition
- Opening of IKOULA Bordeaux
- Opening of IKOULA Spain
- New logo, new graphic charter
Why choose us ?« We host with care » - the IKOULA backbone.
Knowledge and expertise built on a long history
IT businesses are evolving constantly. Only few companies can argue to have followed a clear path through technical evolution, while building on solid and expert teams. IKOULA is part of these companies. For more than 20 years now, no fuzziness but a realistic business plan, built around the Human Being and our willing to support our clients with qualitative products or solutions, created to fulfil their needs. Pioneer in our industry, we were there on day one, and will be there tomorrow to provide you the best IT solutions.
When Human Being drives innovation
Because the most beautiful technologies are nothing without a bit of humanity, there are involved teams behind all our innovations. Our teams work hard day and night to ensure a more sustainable and responsible hosting, as reliable and innovating as possible. Providing new and actual products or solutions is part of our DNA. As a proof, IKOULA was the first in France to sell 100% online dedicated servers.
Proximity and responsiveness for a better quality
At IKOULA, to guarantee a constant product evolution is essential. We do our best to improve every day the user experience, thanks to a continuous and proactive support. For each customer request, we follow strict specifications, to provide the best and quickest answer. Then, we centralize all our answers and tutorials into a public knowledge base, to help all our customers, called WIKI.
Our highest priority is to offer the best service levels, plus a full and continuous customer support, available 24/7, in order to safeguard your infrastructures.
Our valuesBy People, for People
At IKOULA, a single notion centralizes and guides all our values: “Caring”. Just as a restaurant or an hotel, a web hoster is a service provider. We must offer our clients the best possible service, in terms of product or in terms of support. That’s why our teams are made of passionate people, who perfectly understand your needs and your problematics, and who will help you to implement the most relevant solution for your business.
Our final objective is to become the web hoster you’ll be happy to recommend.
French pioneer of web hosting, we advocate for a more responsible Cloud. You know where your data are, we promise there won’t be any surprise.
As an actor of French economy, we are aware of our responsibility regarding our planet. We work hard to reduce as much as possible our carbon footprint, by using green energy.
Because the notion of Caring is the first component of our DNA, it is very important for us to highlight and promote projects we like. Therefore we created several years ago a dedicated program to reward dynamic, sustainable, innovating or educational initiatives.
Our partnersCertifications and technology partners
- Security equipment for SMEs and large accountswww.cisco.com
- Load Balancing server SSL acceleration Application optimizationwww.kemptechnologies.com
- Opensrs, partner for domain name and SSL certificate managementwww.opensrs.com
- Dell PowerEdge server vendorwww.dell.fr
- Sophos recognized for its network security softwarewww.sophos.com
- HP offers a full line of serverswww.hpe.com
- Free software pioneer in Francewww.april.org
- A wide range of automation and virtualization solutionswww.plesk.com
- Virtualization, Networking and Cloud Computing Solutionswww.citrix.fr
- Certified Gold Partner with the highest degree of Microsoft skills and expertisepartner.microsoft.com
- Founded in 2000, Synology creates connected network storage (NAS)www.synology.com