With Cloud IKOULA One do whatever you want, whenever you want.Choosing Cloud IKOULA One means accessing an on-demand infrastructure resource rental service. The first objective of this public cloud solution is to meet professional needs, in a quasi-surgical manner. No need to invest in expensive infrastructure to purchase and which requires permanent maintenance, the allocated resources can be increased or decreased according to the needs of the schedule. This flexible and resilient solution saves businesses a significant amount of money
VM prices per month and per hour
General Instances Balanced instance templates to suit most uses (databases, web applications, test environments...)
|VM Pico||0.5 vCPUs|
|512 MB||10 GB||unlimited|
|VM Micro||1 vCPUs|
|1 GB||10 GB||unlimited|
|VM Small||1 vCPUs|
|1.7 GB||10 GB||unlimited|
|VM Medium||2 vCPUs|
|4 GB||10 GB||unlimited|
|VM Large||4 vCPUs|
|8 GB||10 GB||unlimited|
|VM Extra||8 vCPUs|
|15 GB||10 GB||unlimited|
|VM 2XLarge||8 vCPUs|
|32 GB||10 GB||unlimited|
|VM 4XLarge||16 vCPUs|
|64 GB||10 GB||unlimited|
|VM 8XLarge||32 vCPUs|
|120 GB||10 GB||unlimited|
Specialised CPU Instances CPU-enriched instances based on high-frequency machines, ideal for processor-intensive applications such as video encoding, machine learning, IOT...
|6 GB||10 GB||unlimited|
|8 GB||10 GB||unlimited|
|12 GB||10 GB||unlimited|
|20 GB||10 GB||unlimited|
Specialised RAM Instances Instances boosted in RAM, perfect to host your RAM-intensive applications (big data...), at optimized cost.
|16 GB||10 GB||unlimited|
|32 GB||10 GB||unlimited|
|64 GB||10 GB||unlimited|
|128 GB||10 GB||unlimited|
*These monthly prices correspond to an estimate of the cost of an instance activated continuously for one month (on a basis of 730h/month).
** 100 € billing offered, no time limit. So you have 110 € of credit (100€ offered + 10€ credited) . Once 110 € of consumption are reached, you will be charged at the current rate.
Offer limited to one account per natural or legal person, and 4 instances (Virtual Machines) per account. Please contact IKOULA's commercial service if you wish to add extra instances..
The best the Cloud can offer you in 2 minutes!
In the basic region, instances are deployed directly in public IP with a bridging firewall
France - Z5 - BASIC EU-FR-IKDC2-Z5-BASIC
In the advanced regions, instances are deployed in private IP behind a virtual router, configured in NAT and PAT.
France - Z2 - ADV EU-FR-IKDC1-Z2-ADV
France - Z4 - ADV EU-FR-IKDC2-Z4-ADV
Switzerland - Z1 - ADV EU-CH-Z1-ADV
Luzembourg - Z1 - ADV EU-DE-Z1-ADV
Technical characteristics of our Cloud offerings. A wide range of features to go to continue with the cloud.
VMS are deployed in public IP. The firewall is in Bridge.
|ADVANCE ROUTING |
Virtual machines are deployed behind a virtual private IP router. The router is configured in NAT and PAT.
|The minute-based billing|
|BP internal||100 Mb/s per VM |
|100 Mb/s per VM |
|BP external||100 Mbps to 1 Gbps per network |
(Asia Area: 10 Mb/s per VM)
|100 Mbps to 1 Gbps per network |
(Asia Area: 10 Mb/s à 1 Gb/s per network)
|ISO Linux and FreeBSD|
|Network isolation||security group (s)||1 private vlan network|
|Public IP||1 by expandable to 20 (2) network||1 by expandable to 20 (2) VM|
Resources on demand
|Network offers||Router 100 Mbps |
Router 200 Mbps
Router 500 Mbps
Router 1 Gb/s
Each bid network has a Vlan dedicated / router / Firewall / Load Balancer / DHCP / unlimited traffic
136,56 € ex.VAT/month
247,47 € ex.VAT/month
549,69 € ex.VAT/month
273,02 € ex.VAT/month
494,94 € ex.VAT/month
1 099,38 € ex.VAT/month
2060,06 € ex.VAT/month
204,765 € ex.VAT/month
371,205 € ex.VAT/month
824,535 € ex.VAT/month
1545,045 € ex.VAT/month
|Virtual disk SSD||Disk space in GB SSD|
0,1022 € ex.VAT/month (per GB)
0,2044 € ex.VAT/month (per GB)
0,1533 € ex.VAT/month (per GB)
|Template||The template disk space used|
0,0949 € ex.VAT/month (per GB)
0,1898 € ex.VAT/month (per GB)
0,14235 € ex.VAT/month (per GB)
|ISO images, CD/DVD||The image used disk space |
see the list of the ISO Linux or FreeBSD
0,0730 € ex.VAT/month (per GB)
0,146 € ex.VAT/month (per GB)
0,1095 € ex.VAT/month (per GB)
|Snapshot||The Snapshot disk space used|
0,0876 € ex.VAT/month (per GB)
0,1752 € ex.VAT/month (per GB)
0,1314 € ex.VAT/month (per GB)
|Firewall||Beyond 100 translations of port|
0,0876 € ex.VAT/month (per unit)
0,1752 € ex.VAT/month (per unit)
0,1314 € ex.VAT/month (per unit)
|VPN (3)||User VPN access|
1,46 € ex.VAT/month (per user)
2,92 € ex.VAT/month (per user)
2,19 € ex.VAT/month (per user)
3,139 € ex.VAT/month (per unit)
6,278 € ex.VAT/month (per unit)
4,7085 € ex.VAT/month (per unit)
(2) all combined areas.
(3) Virtual Private Cloud: enjoy the flexibility and power of CloudStack to create your own secure network architectures. Isolation of subnets by Vlan, VPN-secured external access.
Benefit from the speed and the power of SSD disks to manage your deployments. Thanks to its SSD infrastructures, IKOULA is able to offer the most performing solutions on the market.
Secure your instances by attributing firewall rules that regulate incoming and outgoing traffic, and add load balancing rules in order to distribute traffic on several instances. Managing your infrastructure’s security is now a walk in the park.
Cross borders and create your infrastructure abroad in order to get closer to your end clients. Ikoula already offers several destinations in Europe, in Asia and in America, with more to come. View the available regions
« ONE CLICK »
Choose your favorite OS (Linux or Windows) and deploy your instance with just a click, in less than 30 seconds! Then stop, upgrade, restore and take snapshots of the interface imagined by Ikoula. For more complex infrastructures, CLOUD IKOULA ONE allows you to duplicate your instances to recreate their configuration effortlessly.
3 management interfaces
- Quickly manage your infrastructure and monitor your invoicing thanks to the Ikoula Extranet. It simplifies the deployment of your cloud resources by automatically configuring the underlying elements.
- Switch to advanced infrastructure management from the Dashboard and access all features in the CLOUD IKOULA ONE solution. It is more complex and allows for a greater customization of the resources.
- Stay connected at all times, wherever you are, thanks to the mobile app. It allows you to view the operating state of your network infrastructures and servers and to manage your resources better, in real time and in just a few movements.
Download the mobile app
API compatible with EC2, Docker, XenApp, etc.
Keep track of your instances with the EC2 compatible APIs. A whole script library is available for Chef, Puppet, Docker, CoreOS, etc. as well as for the XenApp virtual apps.
Easy to install One Click Applications!
Do not waste time installing and configuring your applications. Deploy Docker, Nginx, Apache, Wordpress, and many other work environments in a few clicks.
Select the application
Start the automatic installation from your extranet space
Start your project
Estimate the cost of your platform Get an approximate estimate of your Cloud platform
If you have any questions, contact our sales service via email at email@example.com or by calling +44 20 36 08 05 06.
Deploy your Public Cloud independently
- Why choose Cloud IKOULA One?
- Regardless of the size of a company, the primary objective remains the same, to devote maximum resources to its core business while benefiting from comprehensive and efficient IT services. Choosing a public cloud solution allows you to free yourself from the constraints of maintenance, monitoring updates and all other hosting issues.
- Build your infrastructure according to your needs
- Take the case of an SME with moderate storage needs and which operates several web applications on a daily basis. It will be necessary to adjust resources or choose one of our pre-configured virtual machine (VM) offerings to best meet such needs. It is therefore first imperative to estimate your needs in order to choose the best suited offer.
If a project requires significant computing resources, for example in the case of a video streaming solution, it will be necessary to look at the side of the specialized bodies.
On the other hand, to run a memory intensive application, RAM instances will be more suitable.
- Rationalize your infrastructure budget
- With a public cloud solution, you access an optimized volume of resources. It is easy to measure the resources used to better adjust your infrastructure. Concretely, this means that companies working with Cloud IKOULA One will only pay what they need to control the evolution of infrastructure spending. Adjustments can be made in real time, if the infrastructure needs to be adjusted on a daily basis. This makes it easy to manage load peaks, for example.
- Save precious time by optimizing performance
- IKOULA One Cloud offers are all based on SSD hard drives. To access your data quickly and efficiently, these hard drives offer a high capacity for writing and reading. Recognized for their durability, these supports have been proven for their physical and thermal resistance.
For our software supplier customers, the duplication of their virtual machine is an accelerator for their service offering. Indeed, by configuring the virtual machine only once, the duplication preserves this configuration. Thus, the publisher saves precious time and can deliver the VM to its client more quickly.
- Getting closer to your end customers
- With Cloud IKOULA One, you can deploy your instances in 3 different geographic areas to cover the entire globe. You can choose to host your VMs in Europe, the United States or Asia, and thus, you get closer to your end customers and optimize their experience on your website for example.
- Your data stays safe
- The issue of security obviously remains essential. In addition to helping you control your budget and saving you time, Cloud IKOULA One guarantees the integrity and security of your data. Indeed, public cloud technology makes it easy to create Snapshots (images of your infrastructure and real-time data) and thus duplicate the data.