Docker: A pre-installed application
Docker is a containerisation platform that runs on a server, private or public cloud and gives you portability and flexibility in deploying and running a virtualised application. When installed on a public cloud, container virtualisation runs on the Linux Debian 9 operating system and the graphical tool portenair.io, which allows you to manage and maintain Docker environments reliably.
To run independently, the platform supports control groups. Once your account has been created and validated, IKOULA takes care of the deployment of your application on your instance in a few clicks.
- Go to the 1-click cloud application interface;
- Choose the services by clicking on the one-click apps tab;
- The different applications are displayed, so choose DOCKER +PORTENAIR UI as well as the offer you need for the correct functioning of your instance;
- Select the geographical area for deployment and create the name of your instance as a basic area;
- You will be given a password and a reminder of your IP address;
- Your instance is created without you having to do anything; IKOULA does it for you.
Take advantage of Docker now to develop and deploy all your projects with IKOULA. Take advantage of our introductory offer.