facilitated web administration and enhanced with Plesk 12 securityPlesk is the cross-platform control panel market leader.Plesk 12 is the simple and convenient way to administer your web services. Thanks to the intuitive Plesk interface accessible with a browser, you can instantly create email accounts, configure your domain settings, manage your web files, install an application, create a database, manager your FTP access, and much more. Plesk simplifies these tasks so that you can do them without a thorough knowledge of server commands or shell scripts.
The new Plesk 12 editions are designed to create targeted solutions for the following profiles: Web administrators, Web Professional and hosting resellers. Each edition simplifies the main activities of the Web management. All the editions include a security "server-to-site", synonymous with a more reliable infrastructure and a reduction in support costs.
Main features of Plesk 12
Your subscription management
Online payment, summary invoices, renewal of orders, benefits upgrade.
FTP accounts and directories: exportable backups on FTP server, directories protection, scheduling tasks.
Accounts parameter, creation of mailing lists, anti-virus and spam filtering protection.
Administration of Web sites
Configuration, DNS record, subdomain management and database.
In a few clicks with Plesk:
more than 80 free apps: CMS, e-commerce, blog, customer relationship...
Detailed statistics of resources traffic of your websites with logs management.
Benefits Plesk 12
CDN by CloudFlare included in Plesk 12
Give your web site a global presence. CDN CloudFlare delivers the content of your pages from the closest geographical location of your visitors. Result: your visitors get the best page-loading time and performance.
- No configuration or installation is needed. You benefit automatically from the CDN CloudFlare network once you enable ServerShield.
Wordpress Toolkit with Plesk 12
Security and mass management tools for the WordPress hosting
- Centrally manage multiple WordPress installations as well as plug-ins, themes, and updates.
- Installation and easy removal of WordPress, but also enable and delete the plug-ins and themes.
- Secure new WordPress installations, and strengthen the security of the existing WordPress installations by applying the most common recommended security settings with support of restoration.
Security Plesk with "server-to-site"
Security "server-to-site" with Fail2Ban, ModSecurity and Outbound anti-spam
- Fail2Ban is a log file analysis service. Its aim: to banish the IP addresses that have malicious activity.
- ModSecurity is an application firewall. Its goal: to help you detect and prevent the most common site and Web applications attacks.
- Parallels has partnered with experts in the sector, namely Atomicorp, so as to integrate the ModSecurity Premium rules in all the editions of Plesk 12. Outbound spam protection for shared hosting.
- Outbound Anti-spam protects the IP addresses of the server. Its goal: to avoid that IP addresses should be classified on a blacklist following outgoing spam sending.
Technical characteristics of our Plesk offers A wide range of features to customize your hosting offers
|Web Admin Edition||Web Pro Edition||Web Host Edition|
|Pricing in our VPS Plesk and Plesk dedicated server||€4,99 / month||€9.99/month||€29.99 / month|
|Number of domains||10||30||Unlimited|
|Typical use case||For hosting your own sites||For hosting your clients’ sites||For web agencies|
management for service providers
|Management of resellers|
|View Power User (Admin Server + site)|
|Management of the personalized view (Server Admin + site)|
Feature for users
|Developer Pack (PgSQL, MSSQL, ColdFusion, Tomcat)|
|Plesk Mobile Manager (iOS and Android devices)|
|Security Core Pro|
|Antivirus protection for messaging|