Facilitated web administration and enhanced with PleskPlesk is the cross-platform control panel market leader.
Plesk is the simple and convenient way to administer your web services. Thanks to the intuitive Plesk interface accessible with a browser, you can instantly create email accounts, configure your domain settings, manage your web files, install an application, create a database, manager your FTP access, and much more. Plesk simplifies these tasks so that you can do them without a thorough knowledge of server commands or shell scripts.
The new Plesk editions are designed to create targeted solutions for the following profiles: Web administrators, Web Professional and hosting resellers. Each edition simplifies the main activities of the Web management. All the editions include a security "server-to-site", synonymous with a more reliable infrastructure and a reduction in support costs.
IKOULA also allows you to add an additional layer of outsourcing, to help you in the day-to-day management of your hosting. Find our turnkey solution Managed Plesk, available on dedicated servers or virtual servers.
Main features of PleskThe complete set of features to build, secure and run
A complete and practical interface
When you connect to the IKOULA Extranet, you will have the opportunity to consult your PLESK interface. On the first page, you can install various applications, such as WordPress, or even manage SSL certificates.
Configuring email addresses
Go to the Mail tab to configure and manage the email addresses in your address book. You will also be able to manage your anti-virus protection, as well as anti-spam filtering.
Wide variety of applications
Go to the Applications tab to choose and add applications available on PLESK. Personalize your experience and add the necessary functionalities for your use, such as applications dedicated to e-commerce, customer relations, or the publication of blog articles.
With the Files Manager tab, you can easily manage the files that are useful for the proper functioning of your domain. FTP accounts and backups, protection of directories, or even task scheduling, everything will be accessible to you via a single interface.
Go to the Databases tab to easily manage all your databases.
Consult the statistics and monitor the consumption of your resources by going to the Statistics tab. So, you can better anticipate your needs and allocate more or fewer resources if necessary.
Changing your preferences and personal information
Through the Users tab, you can manage or modify your personal information.
Find all the used services
Finally, in the Account tab, you will be able to view all the services you use on your server.
Benefits PleskSimplified WebOps and Web Hosting
CDN by CloudFlare included in PleskGive your web site a global presence. CDN CloudFlare delivers the content of your pages from the closest geographical location of your visitors. Result: your visitors get the best page-loading time and performance.
- No configuration or installation is needed. You benefit automatically from the CDN CloudFlare network once you enable ServerShield.
Wordpress Toolkit with PleskSecurity and mass management tools for the WordPress hosting.
- Centrally manage multiple WordPress installations as well as plug-ins, themes, and updates.
- Installation and easy removal of WordPress, but also enable and delete the plug-ins and themes.
- Secure new WordPress installations, and strengthen the security of the existing WordPress installations by applying the most common recommended security settings with support of restoration.
Security Plesk with "server-to-site"Security "server-to-site" with Fail2Ban, ModSecurity and Outbound anti-spam.
- Fail2Ban is a log file analysis service. Its aim: to banish the IP addresses that have malicious activity.
- ModSecurity is an application firewall. Its goal: to help you detect and prevent the most common site and Web applications attacks.
- Parallels has partnered with experts in the sector, namely Atomicorp, so as to integrate the ModSecurity Premium rules in all the editions of Plesk. Outbound spam protection for shared hosting.
- Outbound Anti-spam protects the IP addresses of the server. Its goal: to avoid that IP addresses should be classified on a blacklist following outgoing spam sending.
Technical characteristics of our Plesk offers A wide range of features to customize your hosting
|Web Admin Edition||Web Pro Edition||Web Host Edition|
|Pricing in our VPS Plesk and Plesk dedicated server||€9.99 / month||€11.99/month||€39.99 / month|
|Number of domains||10||30||Unlimited|
|Typical use case||For hosting your own sites||For hosting your clients’ sites||For web agencies|
Management for service providers
|Management of resellers|
|View Power User (Admin Server + site)|
|Management of the personalized view (Server Admin + site)|
Feature for users
|Developer Pack (PgSQL, MSSQL, ColdFusion, Tomcat)|
|Plesk Mobile Manager (iOS and Android devices)|
|Security Core Pro|
|Antivirus protection for messaging|