How to install Pterodactyl in 1 click on your public cloud?Pterodactyl.io is a game server management panel created with PHP7, Nodejs and Go. It is one of the most used game panel. Pterodactyl.io emphasizes the security aspect.The application runs the different games in separate Docker containers. Pterodactyl.io also stands out with its well thought-out UX graphical interface.
With this game server manager, managing access, administrators and players becomes easier than ever.
To use Pterodactyl panel and enjoy every aspects is very easy with IKOULA. The panel is installable in less than 3 minutes using the OneClick technology. Already preconfigured, Pterodactyl panel can be installed on a VM with a few clicks during deployment but also on a dedicated server using an installation script.
One Click installation video
Pterodactyl panel supports among others the following games:
- Minecraft (Spigot, Sponge, Bungeecord, Waterfall…)
- Team Fortress 2
- Counter Strike: Global Offensive
- Garry's Mod
- ARK: Survival Evolved
We invite you to visit that page (https://github.com/parkervcp/eggs) in order to consult a full list of supported games.
How to install your first game server with Pterodactyl panel?
Once your Pterodactyl panel is installed on your server or VM, you are able to create your first game server.
- Here a brief explanation on how to create a game server?
- First, click on “Servers” button (on the left of your screen)
- Then, click on “Create New”
- Fill in the mandatory configuration fields of your server following the requested information.
- Your server is now ready to be used